Find an LVN Program in Wyoming
Do you need help finding a career in Wyoming that offers an amazing salary without requiring you to earn any type of degree? Do you enjoy interacting with people? If you can relate to both of these questions, we can help! There is presently a high demand for skilled LVNs in Wyoming, and one of the best things about becoming an LVN is that you do not need a degree! Furthermore, LVNs in Wyoming earn average yearly salaries of $42,000!
To become a licensed vocational nurse in Wyoming, you will need to earn a diploma or certificate in nursing. This can be accomplished by enrolling in a college, online school or university that offers LVN programs. Another popular option is to enroll in a vocational school. Nevertheless, no matter what type of school you choose, your curricula will include such nursing-related topics as taking and recording vital signs, administering medication, drawing blood, medical terminology and surgical assisting.
The final step to becoming an LVN in Wyoming is obtaining your license from the Wyoming Board of Nursing. However, before you can obtain a license, you must pass the licensing exam, which is known as the NCLEX-PN.
- Casper College125 College Dr, Casper, WY 82601Request info
- Gillette College300 West Sinclair, Gillette, WY 82718Request info
- Northwest College231 W 6th St, Powell, WY 82435Request info
- Sheridan College3059 S Coffeen Ave, Sheridan, WY 82801Request info
- Western Wyoming Community College2500 College Dr, Rock Springs, WY 82902Request info