Find an LVN Program in Utah
Do you wish that you could find a career in Utah that will provide you with ample job opportunities and a decent salary? Would you like to begin working within two years or even less? If so, we have the perfect solution for you! There is currently a shortage of LVNs in Utah, which equates to plenty of job possibilities. Furthermore, the average salary for LVNs in this state is around $39,000 per year.
If this all sounds fantastic to you, the first thing you need to do is apply for admission into an accredited school that offers LVN programs. Typically, the best places to look for such programs include community colleges, vocational schools and online educational centers. After you choose a school, you will then need to fulfill its required coursework. This may include such topics as pharmacology, medical terminology, surgical assisting, and human anatomy and physiology.
When you graduate from your program and earn your diploma or certificate, you must then apply to take the NCLEX-PN. This is a licensing exam that you will need to pass to obtain a license from the Utah Board of Nursing.
- Bridgerland Applied Technology College1301 North 600 West, Logan, UT 84321Request info
- College of Eastern Utah, San Juan639 West First South, Blanding, UT 84511Request info
- Davis Applied Technology College550 E 300 S, Kaysville, UT 84037Request info
- Mountainland Applied Technology College2301 West Ashton Blvd., Lehi, UT 84043Request info
- Ogden-Weber Applied Technology College200 N Washington Blvd, Ogden, UT 84404Request info
- Snow College150 E College Ave, Ephraim, UT 84627Request info
- Uintah Basin Applied Technology College1100 E Lagoon St 124-5, Roosevelt, UT 84066Request info
- Utah State UniversityOld Main Hill, Logan, UT 84322Request info
- Weber State University, Ogden3848 Harrison Blvd, Ogden, UT 84408Request info