Find an LVN Program in New Jersey
Are you the type of person who gets great satisfaction out of helping others in New Jersey? Would you like to turn your passion into a career? If so, we have the perfect career for you! There is a growing demand for LVNs in New Jersey today, and one of the best benefits of this career is that you can earn an average salary of $55,000 per year while helping people who are in need.
To begin an LVN career in New Jersey, you will need to enroll in a state-approved LVN program. These programs are typically offered by various community colleges, vocational schools and universities in the state. It will take you between 12 and 18 months to complete your LVN training. Just a sample of the courses you will be required to take include nutrition, community health, human anatomy and physiology, surgical assisting, and medical terminology.
After you graduate from your LVN program, you will then be required to sit for the NCLEX-PN exam. Receiving an acceptable score on this exam will allow you to apply for licensing from the New Jersey Board of Nursing.
- Caldwell University120 Bloomfield Ave, Caldwell, NJ 07006Request info
- Camden County College200 College Drive, Blackwood, NJ 08012Request info
- Cumberland County College3322 College Drive, Vineland, NJ 08362Request info
- Essex County College303 University Ave, Newark, NJ 07102Request info
- Georgian Court University900 Lakewood Ave, Lakewood, NJ 08701Request info
- Holy Name Hospital School of Nursing690 Teaneck Rd, Teaneck, NJ 07666Request info
- Hudson County Community College, North6501 Polk Street, West New York, NJ 07093Request info
- Lincoln Tech, Moorestown308 W. Route 38 Suite 2, Moorestown, NJ 08057Request info
- Monmouth University400 Cedar Ave, West Long Branch, NJ 07764Request info
- New Community Workforce Development Center274 South Orange Avenue, Newark, NJ 07103Request info
- Ocean County Vocational - Technical School137 Bey Lea Rd, Toms River, NJ 08753Request info
- Salem Community College460 Hollywood Avenue, Penns Grove, NJ 08069Request info
- Union County College1033 Springfield Ave, Cranford, NJ 07016Request info