Find an LVN Program in Montana
Have you grown tired of trying to find a career in Montana that offers plenty of job opportunities and a comfortable salary as well? Do you only have a year that you can spare for your training? If so, we can help! There is a growing need for LVNs in Montana, and those who decide to work here enjoy average salaries of $45,000 per year!
However, before you can start working as an LVN in Montana, you must acquire the necessary skills and knowledge for the career. This can be accomplished by attending an approved LVN program that is offered by a local community college, trade school or university. These types of programs typically last about 12 to 18 months. After you complete your program, you will be required to pass the National Council's Licensure Exam, or NCLEX-PN.
There are two sections in your NCLEX-PN exam, and you must pass both portions to be eligible for licensing in Montana. If you are successful in passing the NCLEX, you can apply for licensing from the Montana Board of Nursing.
- Flathead Valley Community College777 Grandview Dr, Kalispell, MT 59901Request info
- Great Falls College Montana State University2100 16th Ave S, Great Falls, MT 59405Request info
- Montana State University, Billings1500 University Drive, Billings, MT 59101Request info
- The University of Montana, MissoulaMissoula, Montana, Missoula, MT 59812Request info
- University of Montana - Missoula College of Technology909 South Avenue West, Missoula, MT 59801Request info