Find an LVN Program in West Virginia
Would you like to become a nurse in Virginia but do not want to spend several years in a training program? If so, the best career option for you is to become a licensed vocational nurse. Not only is there an ever-increasing need for qualified LVNs in West Virginia, but if you choose this career, you can expect an average salary of around $48,000 per year!
Of course, before you can work as an LVN in West Virginia, you will need to learn the skills that are necessary for the career. Enrolling in an approved LVN program can provide you with these skills. A typical LVN program will only take you anywhere between 12 and 18 months to complete the required coursework. Upon graduating from your program, you should be fully prepared to sit for the national licensing exam, or NCLEX-PN.
The NCLEX-PN is split up into two parts that are designed to ensure you are ready for a nursing career. Successfully completing both parts of this exam will allow you to obtain a license from the West Virginia Board of Nursing.
- Academy of Careers and Technology390 Stanaford Rd, Beckley, WV 25801Request info
- B M Spurr School of Practical Nursing800 Wheeling Ave, Glen Dale, WV 26038Request info
- Cabell County Career Technology Center1035 Norway Ave, Huntington, WV 25705Request info
- Fayette Institute of Technology300 West Oyler Avenue, Oak Hill, WV 25901Request info
- Fred W Eberle Technical Center1st St, Buckhannon, WV 26201Request info
- Garnet Career Center422 Dickinson St, Charleston, WV 25301Request info
- James Rumsey Technical Institute3274 Hedgesville Road, Martinsburg, WV 25403Request info
- John D Rockefeller IV Career Center95 Rockyside Road, New Cumberland, WV 26047Request info
- McDowell County Career and Technology CenterP.O. Box V, Welch, WV 24801Request info
- Monongalia County Technical Education Center1000 Mississippi Street, Morgantown, WV 26501Request info
- New River Community and Technical College221 George Street, Suite 2, Beckley, WV 25801Request info
- Putnam Career and Technical Center300 Roosevelt Boulevard, Eleanor, WV 25070Request info
- Ralph R Willis Career and Technical Center144 Vocational Road, Three Mile Curve, Stollings, WV 25646Request info
- Roane-Jackson Technical Center9450 Spencer Rd, Le Roy, WV 25252Request info
- Wood County School of Practical Nursing300 Campus Drive, Parkersburg, WV 26104Request info
- Wyoming County Career & Technical CenterHCR 72, Box 200, Pineville, WV 24874Request info