Find an LVN Program in Oregon
Are you looking for a great-paying medical career in Oregon that does not require you to earn a degree? Can you spare about 12 to 18 months for your training? If so, training to become an LVN may be the perfect option for you! Not only are LVN programs relatively short, but as an LVN in Oregon, you can earn an average salary of around $49,000 per year!
As with most other careers today, before you can begin working as an LVN in Oregon, you must learn the skills necessary for the occupation. You can do this by applying for admission into a school that offers an LVN program. While the length of your program may vary, as stated above, LVN training usually takes 12 to 18 months. While you are in training, you will be required to participate in various lectures, labs and clinical instruction.
After completing your program and earning your diploma or certificate, you will be eligible to take your licensing exam, which is known as the NCLEX-PN. A passing score on this exam will allow you to obtain a license from the Oregon Board of Nursing.
- Central Oregon Community College2600 NW College Way, Bend, OR 97701Request info
- Chemeketa Community College4000 Lancaster Dr NE, Salem, OR 97305Request info
- Clackamas Community College, Oregon City19600 Molalla Ave, Oregon City, OR 97045Request info
- Clatsop Community College1651 Lexington Avenue, Astoria, OR 97103Request info
- Columbia Gorge Community College400 E Scenic Dr, The Dalles, OR 97058Request info
- Institute of Technology, Salem4700 Silverton Road NE, Salem, OR 97305Request info
- Lane Community College4000 E 30th Ave, Eugene, OR 97405Request info
- Mt Hood Community College, Gresham26000 SE Stark St, Gresham, OR 97030Request info
- Oregon Coast Community College400 SE College Way, South Beach, OR 97366Request info
- Rogue Community College, Redwood3345 Redwood Hwy, Grants Pass, OR 97527Request info
- Treasure Valley Community College, Ontario650 College Blvd, Ontario, OR 97914Request info
- Umpqua Community College1140 College Rd., Roseburg, OR 97470Request info