Find an LVN Program in North Dakota
Are you in search of a career in North Dakota that will provide you with a great paycheck and an abundance of emotional rewards? Are you a compassionate person who has excellent communication skills? If you are, a position as an LVN may be waiting for you! LVNs in North Dakota earn average salaries around $45,000 per year, and there is currently a great need for them in the state.
However, before you can work as an LVN in North Dakota, you need to attend an LVN program that is offered by a community college, vocational school or university. These types of programs usually last between 12 and 18 weeks and include such courses as surgical nursing care, nutrition, pharmacology, medical terminology, and human anatomy and physiology. Graduating from a state-approved LVN program will make you eligible to sit for the NCLEX-PN.
The NCLEX-PN is a national licensing examination that is offered through the National Council of State Boards of Nursing. You will need to obtain an acceptable score on the NCLEX to obtain licensing from the North Dakota Board of Nursing.
- Bismarck State College1603 Edwards Ave., Bismarck, ND 58506Request info
- Dakota College at Bottineau105 Simrall Blvd, Bottineau, ND 58318Request info
- Dickinson State University291 Campus Drive, Dickinson, ND 58601Request info
- Lake Region State College1801 College Dr N, Devils Lake, ND 58301Request info
- North Dakota State College of Science800 N 6th St, Wahpeton, ND 58076Request info
- Turtle Mountain Community College10145 BIA #7 North, Belcourt, ND 58316Request info
- United Tribes Technical College3315 University Dr, Bismarck, ND 58504Request info
- Williston State College1410 University Ave, Williston, ND 58801Request info