Find an LVN Program in Nebraska
Are you exploring your career options in Nebraska but are not sure as to what direction you should take? Do you get satisfaction out of helping people? If so, why not consider an LVN career? There is a huge demand for LVNs in Nebraska, and the field is expected to grow by as much as 25 percent over the next several years! Furthermore, as an LVN, you can expect an average salary of approximately $37,000 per year!
Of course, you cannot begin your new career until you have acquired the appropriate knowledge and skills for the occupation. As such, you will need to find an LVN program to attend. There are many of these programs in Nebraska, and they typically last about 12 to 18 months. The LVN curriculum contains a variety of coursework such as anatomy and physiology, nutrition, pharmacology, medical terminology, emergency care, and surgical assisting. Completing your program will allow you to take the NCLEX-PN.
The NCLEX-PN is a licensing examination that is given by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing. You must receive the current acceptable score on your NCLEX-PN before you can apply for licensing from the Nebraska Board of Nursing.
- Central Community College3134 West Hwy 34, Grand Island, NE 68802Request info
- Central Community College, ColumbusP.O. Box 1027, Columbus, NE 68601Request info
- Central Community College, Kearney3519 Second Avenue, Kearney, NE 68847Request info
- Clarkson College101 S 42nd St, Omaha, NE 68131Request info
- Kaplan University, Omaha5425 North 103rd Street, Omaha, NE 68134Request info
- Metropolitan Community College30 & Fort Street, Omaha, NE 68111Request info
- Metropolitan Community College, Elkhorn Valley204th & West Dodge Road, Elkhorn, NE 68022Request info
- Metropolitan Community College, South Omaha5300 North 30th Street, Omaha, NE 68101Request info
- Mid Plains Community College1101 Halligan Drive, North Platte, NE 69101Request info
- Northeast Community College801 E Benjamin, Norfolk, NE 68702Request info
- Southeast Community College301south 68th Street Place, Lincoln, NE 68510Request info
- Southeast Community College, Beatrice4771 West Scott Road, Beatrice, NE 68310Request info
- Western Nebraska Community College1601 East 27th Street, Scottsbluff, NE 69361Request info