Find an LVN Program in Indiana
Do you get pleasure out of helping people in need? Did you know that there is a great-paying medical career in Indiana that only requires less than two years of training and will allow you to fulfill your desire to help others? If this sounds interesting to you, why not consider becoming an LVN? LVNs in Indiana earn average salaries of $49,000 per year, and they can train for their careers in just 12 to 18 months.
Of course, just as with most any career today, you will need to learn the skills necessary to work in your chosen field. You can find LVN programs in many community colleges, universities and trade schools. Your program will consist of various lectures and clinical training related to vocational nursing. Upon graduation, you will receive a certificate or diploma in nursing and will be eligible to take the NCLEX-PN examination.
The NCLEX-PN examination, formally known as the National Council's Licensure Exam, is a two-part evaluation that you must pass before you can obtain a nursing license. Upon passing the exam, you can apply for a license from the Indiana Board of Nursing.
- Brightwood College, Indianapolis Southeast4200 South East Street, Indianapolis, IN 46227Request info
- Indiana University - Purdue University, Indianapolis425 University Blvd, Indianapolis, IN 46202Request info
- Indiana University, Bloomington107 South Indiana Ave., Bloomington, IN 47405Request info
- Ivy Tech Community College, Central Indiana50 W. Fall Creek Parkway N. Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46208Request info
- J Everett Light Career Center1901 E 86 St, Indianapolis, IN 46240Request info
- Marion Community Schools Tucker Career & Technology107 S Pennsylvania Ave, Marion, IN 46952Request info
- Purdue University, Main CampusHovde Hall of Administration, West Lafayette, IN 47907Request info
- Saint Mary's College133 LeMans Hall, Notre Dame, IN 46556Request info
- Vincennes University1002 N First St, Vincennes, IN 47591Request info
- Vincennes University, Jasper850 College Avenue, Jasper, IN 47546Request info