Find an LVN Program in Connecticut
Do you have an intense desire to help others? Would you like to turn your desire into a career? If so, why not consider training to become a licensed vocational nurse? Not only will this career fulfill your desire to help others, but if you choose to work in Connecticut, you will earn an average starting salary of approximately $58,000 per year!
If this sounds great to you, the first thing you will need to do is locate a school that offers a state-approved LVN program. There are several such schools in Connecticut. Depending on the school you choose to attend, your program will take you between 12 and 18 months to complete. Upon graduating from your program, you will then be required to take the LVN licensing exam, which is known as the NCLEX-PN examination.
There is a small fee to take the NCLEX-PN, and you will need to provide proof of your LVN training as well as CPR certification. If you pass the exam with an acceptable score, you can then apply for licensing from the Connecticut Board of Nursing.
- Central Connecticut State University1615 Stanley St, New Britain, CT 06050Request info
- Lincoln Culinary Institute, Shelton8 Progress Drive, Shelton, CT 06484Request info
- Lincoln Tech, Shelton, CT8 Progress Drive, Shelton, CT 06484Request info
- Quinnipiac University, HamdenMt Carmel Ave, Hamden, CT 06518Request info
- Stone Academy, Hamden560 Saw Mill Road, West Haven, CT 06516Request info