Find an LVN Program in Colorado
Have you given up hope of finding a career in Colorado that will not only pay you a decent salary but will leave you feeling satisfied at the end of the day as well? If so, you will be glad to know that there is a career in Colorado waiting for you! LVN careers are extremely satisfying, and LVNs who choose to work in Colorado enjoy average salaries of $45,000 per year!
Just as with any other professional career, to become an LVN in Colorado, you must acquire the appropriate training. There are many different types of educational facilities that offer LVN programs, and you can even study online if you wish! Typically, your training will take about a year or a bit longer and will consist of a variety of career-related courses designed to teach you all about vocational nursing. Completion of an LVN program will qualify you for the NCLEX-PN.
The NCLEX-PN is a nationally recognized licensing exam that you must pass before you can obtain your nursing license. If you receive an acceptable score on this exam, you can apply for licensing from the Colorado Board of Nursing.
- Colorado Mesa University1100 North Avenue, Grand Junction, CO 81501Request info
- Community College of Denver1111 West Colfax Avenue, Denver, CO 80204Request info
- Concorde Career College111 North Havana Street, Aurora, CO 80010Request info
- Delta Montrose Technical College1765 US Highway 50, Delta, CO 81416Request info
- Emily Griffith Technical College1250 Welton Street, Denver, CO 80204Request info
- Front Range Community College3645 West 112th Avenue, Westminster, CO 80031Request info
- Morgan Community College920 Barlow Road, Fort Morgan, CO 80701Request info
- Northeastern Junior College100 College Avenue, Sterling, CO 80751Request info
- Otero Junior College1802 Colorado Avenue, La Junta, CO 81050Request info
- Pickens Technical College500 Airport Boulevard, Aurora, CO 80011Request info
- Trinidad State Junior College1101 Main Street, Alamosa, CO 81101Request info