Do you want to become an LVN? Are you looking for detailed information about vocational nursing such as job duties, average salary and how to become one etc.? Then, you have landed at the right place!
- What is an LVN? - Licensed vocational nurses, or LVNs, work under the supervision of registered nurses (RNs) and/or doctors and are responsible for a wide range of tasks. Full article here.
- How to Become an LVN? - Let us guide you through the steps to becoming a Licensed Vocational Nurse, or LVN. Before you can work as an LVN, you will need to follow these steps. Full article here.
- LVN Job Description - Thinking about becoming a Licensed Vocational Nurse, or LVN, but are wondering what types of tasks you will be responsible for? We could help! Full article here.
- LVN Work Environment - If you want to pursue a medical career that offers many different job opportunities, you should consider becoming a Licensed Vocational Nurse, or LVN. Full article here.
- Online LVN Programs - If you’re looking into online LVN programs to get started in your healthcare career, this article will help you decide if this is the right course for you. Full article here.
- LVN Versus CNA - As you can see, there are several differences between CNAs and LVNs including differences in training requirements, duties, job environments and salaries. Full article here.
- LVN Versus RN - While there are several similarities between LVN and RN careers, some differences involve training requirements, work places, responsibilities and wages. Full article here.
- How to Pass the NCLEX-PN Exam - Passing the NCLEX-PN exam is very possible for those who are prepared. Studying, taking practice tests, and managing time are all vital to the success of any future nurse. Full article here.
- LVN Scholarships and Grants - Interested in a nursing career but need help with the tuition? Don't worry! There are many grants & scholarships that can help you get the education you want. Full article here.
- LVN Average Salary - The average salary of a Licensed Vocational Nurse, or LVN, will vary depending on several factors that we will discuss here. Full article here.
- LVN Career Outlook - While many sectors these days are struggling to stay afloat, there are a few that remain strong. One such sector is the nursing field. Full article here.